top of page
Recipes Coming Soon!
Jersey Jerk Powder
Goes great on:
Everything you put the regular Jersey Jerk Relish on. Makes for a phenomenal dry rub, cooking ingredient, and black pepper substitute.
Jerk Powder was discovered by a picky eater in the family who loves the taste and heat but doesn't like the texture of relish.
What You'll Need:
-A Jar of Jersey Jerk Relish
-Spice Grinder or Mortar & Pestle
Let's Get to It!
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Spread desired amount of Jersey Jerk evenly around the baking sheet.
3. Cook in oven at 350 until the flakes are golden brown (you may need to mix and evenly distribute for best results).
4. Remove sheet from oven and let cool.
5. Scrape the dried flakes into a spice grinder and pulverize to desired powder coarseness.
6. Fill a spice shaker with the ground product and enjoy!
*Warning* Grind in a well ventilated area. Super fine Jerk Powder can be potent if inhaled. Use a face mask if desired.
bottom of page